Structure Pickling Plant
Our range of pickling plants / tanks are made from chemical resistant thermoplastic and are welded with butt fusion and hot gas extrusion technology. These pickling tanks are available in various shapes and sizes to suit the batch and continuous pickling, needs for industries such as wire, CR mills, sheet metal components and pipe mills.
Some of the features of our Pickling Plants / Tanks are:
- 100% Leak Proof.
- Tank designed on CAD-CAM Auto Desk.
- Weldless Radius at the bottom corner of the tank.
- Tanks incorporate Radius Bended Design.
- Tanks are Corrosion Proof.
- Incorporate Environment-friendly Fume Removal System.
- Inspected and tested with Imported High Voltage tester.
- "Shivas" Polypropylene tanks are designed on "RITA" Tank Building Software module. Standard DVS 2207 laid down by German Welding Society.
- Superior welding at joints makes it 100% leak proof.
- Quality assurance at joints makes it 100% Leak Proof.
- M.S Structures for tank undergoes sandblasting process which strengthen the bonding life between M.S Structure and FRP.
- Available in all dimensions as per customers demand with connections like drain and overflow.
- Tanks are cost effective with minimal rejection and are maintenance free.